Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Guide from Simply Southern

Jon Hart make up bag: a great line made in San Antonio, I have this bag in blue, a koozie in red, tote in tope and a laundry bag all with my initials stamped in ...wow that it is a lot! 
Turquoise drop earrings: Literally anything turquoise will work for a girl living in Texas. I will not even start on how much turquoise jewelry I have! 
Monogram Necklace: Going to continue that statement with anything with a monogram works, literally probably anything, and in Texas you can find anything you can imagine with a monogram option. 
Kate Spade Bangle: Great staple that can be mixed with anything! 
Fry Boots: A pricer gift but will last for years and are always in style! 
Tory Burch Sandals: I am not quite sure of why this is, but girls from Texas LOVE their TB shoes! And these ones are on sale right now! 

Thank you Clare for having me share my gift guide to the southern gal! Check out SimplySouthern
for more daily personal style, decor & interior design posts! 

4 comments:

  1. well i must be southern because i want one of everything!! great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am officially obsessed with your blog. Way cute, and I love that we have similar tastes. I am your newest follower! :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not from the south but after seeing this gift guide I think I definitely need to be! Love everything about this post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cowboy boots! Mine get a lot of mileage.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...