Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Picture + Playlist: Christmas Party

One of my favorite part of Christmas is the Christmas songs! My roommate and I have been playing them in the room and cheerfully, yet off-key, singing to them!

This is one of my favorite Holiday party pictures. I created a perfect playlist for this party scene!!

Are you throwing any holiday parties?? If so, here's a playlist for you!!


Sleigh Ride    The Ronettes
Baby It's Cold Outside    Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone
Santa Baby     Eartha Kitt
Little St. Nick    The Beach Boys
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree    Jingle Bell Rock
Last Christmas Taylor Swift
Holly Jolly Christmas    Alan Jackson
Jingle Bell Rock   Chubby Checker & Bobby Rydell
White Christmas    Otis Redding
Merry Christmas Darling    The Carpenters

2 comments:

  1. Ooo going to have to check out some of these on spotify!! Thanks for the fun round up Clare! And I love the picture to go with it. So fun and festive:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome playlist, Clare. I'm bookmarking this post to update my iTunes with these songs. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...